To our valued Guests,
We are delighted to get back in action!
WE ARE READY… and we know that you are ready, and we know you know we are ready!!!
I want to thank you for your patience and loyalty. COVID-19 is rapidly changing and so are the rules.
This is what we will be doing to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff :
• We would prefer if everyone wore masks for now
• Please don’t visit us if you’re not feeling well, and please don’t bring anyone with you who is not receiving a service
• We have implemented an active and serious sanitation process with checklists and inspections
• We will be constantly sanitizing work stations, treatment rooms, counter tops, restroom, door knobs, surfaces and such..
• Towels, sheets, smocks and all tools will be disinfected constantly throughout the day
• We retrained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
• Our Facility and each staff member obtained Infection Prevention & Control Certificates
• We will all keep our distance and we are asking that you do the same for right now, such as completely avoid hugs and handshakes and any non-essential touching.
• We will NOT be utilizing our waiting area to avoid any unnecessary social contact until further notice.
• In order to reduce foot traffic we will ask each guest to wait in their car until the appropriate workstation is properly disinfected for the service
• We ask that every guest practice a minimum of 20-second-long handwashing or use hand sanitizer upon entering the spa
• We will be using plastic cups instead of the glasses and our beverage station will only be accessed by Spa staff who will be delighted to serve you refreshments
• Guest who visited us before will not be required to sign their invoices till further notice
We sincerely appreciate you and your business, please help us keep our environment safe. You see anything that makes you uncomfortable please help us by sharing. You matter to us and we will do whatever it takes to make your Spa Nine Experience exceptional, safe and memorable.