FAT AND CELLULITE REDUCTION ~CAVI LIPO
Our “CAVI- LIPO” a non-invasive treatment suitable for individualswho want to reduce the stubborn fat accumulation in the areas such as stomach, thighs, buttocks and arms without any downtime.
• Volume reduction of tissues
• Body shaping and contouring
• Skin tightening and toning
• Cellulite reduction.
The treatment incorporates 4 Modalities to achieve the best results.
1. Ultrasonic cavitation uses low-frequency sound waves to burst fat cells, transforming their contents into free fatty acids that are naturally disposed of by the lymphatic and urinary system.
2. Bipolar RF with Vacuum to maximizes the penetration of 3D RF energy in the treatment area and also local blood circulation, stimulates lymphatic drainage and assists in the shrinkage of fat increase cell volume.
3. Radio Frequency (RF) to promote collagen realignment and as a result will tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles.
4. LED laser (or laser lypolysis) maximizes the results of the first 3 modalities for removal of excess fatty tissue in areas that are normally resistant to dieting and physical exercise.
(led laser that heats the fat cells in the targeted area causing them to break down more rapidly).
• Treatments are 60 minutes long, covering 1 body area the size of 8 × 12 inches.
• If you want a larger area covered, treatment time can be extended at an additional charge.
• Treatments do not hurt and have been found to be safe.
• You will feel a slight prickly warmth on the treatment area and may hear the specific noise of the Ultrasound machine in your ears, but clients do not usually find this uncomfortable.
• You can return to work or normal activities straight after treatment.
• Pregnant or breastfeeding
• Heart Problems, Diseases or Pacemaker
• High Blood Pressure
• Active Cancer
• Organ Disease or damage (kidney, liver)
• Acute Inflammatory Disease
• Hemorrhagic Disease, Trauma or Bleeding
• Medical Plastic Parts or Parts with Metal Inside
• Compromised Immune System
• Avoid during Menstrual Period
BEFORE & AFTER CARE:
• Drink at least 2 liters of water the day of and day after yourtreatment
• You should not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment
• Limit or avoid alcohol and caffeine on the day of treatment and 48hrs after
• Use dry skin brushing daily to stimulate lymph movement
• Do not have a hot shower (warm is alright), spa or sauna straight after treatment.
• Diet: Follow a healthy diet for best results
• Exercise: Do brisk exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement.
• Although your treatment is completely painless, you will hear a pitched hum or ringing in your ears. This is completely normal/safe and should be expected. If you feel that is causing discomfort, then please let your therapist know and she will adjust the frequency for you.